Almost everyone gains a few extra pounds around the summer season. Indulging in tasty foods and drinks while on vacation may not seem like a lot, but over the course of a week or two, it can easily add up. Losing these inches can be done through daily exercise and a well-rounded, and sometimes strict, diet regime. Going this route to lose weight is effective, but can take a while before results are seen. This is where CoolSculpting steps in.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a cosmetic procedure designed to help you slim down and create a slimmer, contoured body more quickly than by diet and exercise alone by actually freezing fat cells in your problem areas (think jiggly thighs or a flabby stomach), and eliminating them. Because it is non-invasive, CoolSculpting is a safe alternative to liposuction and tummy tucks.
Look Hot By Cooling Off
Why should you consider CoolSculpting in your journey to your ideal body? Let’s take a look:
- CoolSculpting is much safer than traditional tummy tucks or liposuction. It is a non-invasive procedure, meaning no needles or scalpels are used.
- There is no scarring. Anytime the skin is pierced by a needle or cutting instrument, there is a chance of scar tissue developing. CoolSculpting retains the appearance and health of your skin.
- The actual procedure is brief, usually taking from 1-2 hours to complete.
- Recovery time is minimal, which is important to today’s busy individuals.
- Results are seen very quickly, and typically last around 6 weeks.
Although CoolSculpting can help you achieve a trim and toned body more quickly than diet and exercise, it is not a permanent solution; it is simply a tool that can help you drop unwanted inches relatively quickly and give you the boost you need to continue living a healthy lifestyle. Once you see the results CoolSculpting can give you, it will motivate you to take better care of your body, which will lead to a more long term result.
Putting on a few extra pounds is pretty easy, and losing them used to be difficult. Let CoolSculpting be your own personal secret weapon against those stubborn extras pounds, and obtain your ideal body faster, safely. For more information about CoolSculpting in the greater Philadelphia area, please call 484-842-1558.